With the significant investment into transport and infrastructure in Queensland, this respected engineering consultancy has recently been awarded a significant transport project and is strengthening their Civil design capability. With this in mind, they have an immediate requirement for an experienced 12D Civil Designer who will contribute to the success on Transport and Main Roads projects.
Reporting into the Design Manager you will work across a range of transport projects coupled with associated civil developments. This role will see you mentored by engineering leaders in the civil infrastructure team while delivering engineering drawings and documentation for medium to large scale projects.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Have a sound level of experience using 12D and AutoCAD software
- Ideally 4+ years of work experience focusing on infrastructure related projects
- Proven experience developing design documentation for civil infrastructure and projects.
- Able to create drawings in accordance with the industry best practices, coupled with Australia standards.
- Ideally experience working in remote regions on civil projects.
You will be greeted by an industry leading salary along with additional benefits, such as; flexible family friendly work hours and further career development training programs. Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
If so please contact Ivan on 07 3106 5001.
Unfortunatley only candidates with full ANZ work rights will be considered for this role.