3 month contract with opportunity to go permanent
$45-$55 hourly rate + overtime
All projects within Sydney Metro
With new projects starting in the new year my client a well renowned Asbestos Contractor are looking for a Supervisor to join the team initially on a contract basis.
With a consistent supply of work from top tier clients the role will require the following responsibilities;
- To provide on site leadership in line with company policy and procedures
- Efficient reporting into the Project/Area Manager
- Supervision of all day to day site workings
- Liaise with internal and external parties regarding plant servicing and ordering
- Ensure all SWMS and HSEC policies and procedures are followed on all job sites
- At least 5 years experience in asbestos or similar field
- Supervisor and or Class A removal licences
- Australian experience is Essential
- Good understanding of workplace health & safety
- Strong communication and organisational skills
To apply now please click on the link provided or send your up to date resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion surrounding this or other roles call 02 9194 6915.