A well-respected Asbestos Solutions company, they provide top asbestos removal on any type of project, they have a strong pipeline of work coming up, giving you a range of experience to get under your belt!
You will be living away from home, accommodation paid for, as well as daily LAFHA on top.
Responsibilities & Necessities
- The project starts on 20th June.
- Location: Ivanhoe.
- The work is located in Rail Stations and Rail Corridors.
- You will be overseeing the project, reporting to the owner of the business who will not be present but popping to the site a few times to make sure all is in order, so it really is your responsibility.
- You will be looking after 3 Asbestos Labourers, machine operators and liaising with the client on-site and any other subcontractors that may need direction - your main priority is the Asbestos Labs.
- They will be sifting through the stockpile of dirt with confirmed asbestos, picking up any debris, and place in the cell once the bags are complete.
- They will also be compressing the dust (that's been sifted with Excavator Op) by using the assisted onsite water cart, previous experience of this is a must.
- Removal of Asbestos until complete.
- You MUST: have your Asbestos Tickets & RIW Card to safely work on the rail.
- You will be paid an hourly rate, Accom paid for, and daily LAFHA on top.
- You must have previous experience on-site removing asbestos from Stockpile.
This role will not be on the market for a long time, as this role is working away from home you will earn more than a typical site in the city so this opening will be snapped up.
Please apply within, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a ring on 0498016335.