Due to a growth in the business, my client is looking for a Associate Mechanical Engineer to join their Sydney team
The position will be working on medium to large scale innovative projects in a multi-discipline environment.
You will be responsible for the management and mentoring of Junior to Senior Engineers.
My client is a National Multi-Discipline Building Services consultancy with a vast portfolio of small to large scale projects.
The offer the following services; Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Lifts, Communications, Lighting, Fire and Sustainability.
They have an excellent company culture and work incentives.
- 8-10+ years of experience as an Mechanical Engineer in the Building Services Industry
- Tertiary Mechanical Engineering degree
- Excellent knowledge of the Australian Standards
- Business development skills
- Client Facing Experience
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Mentoring and management Skills
- Good communication and organisational skills
- 5 minimum recent years' experience working in Australia
If you think you are interested in this position and have the suitable experience, then please click 'Apply'.
I you would like further information on this role or any other roles I am recruiting for, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org