Looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join as an Associate/Project Engineer to work as part of a strong and talented team in a Multi-Discipline environment.
Project delivery of Mechanical Building Services projects, heavily involved in a wide range of projects including Commercial, Defence, Education, Energy, Health & Age Care, Hospitality, Industrial, Land Development, Residential, Retail, Sports & Culture, Mission Critical, Transport and Water Resources.
Working closely with a diverse client base, responding efficiently to client's needs, including attendance at meetings and inspections.
Client facing, business development, management and project lead responsibilities.
My client is a leading Building Services | Civil & Structural Consultancy with multiple offices across Australia.
They offer the following engineering services; Acoustics, Audio Visual, Civil, Electrical, Fire Engineering, Fire Protection, Hydraulic, Mechanical, Lighting, Structural, Telecomms & ICT and Vertical Transportation.
- 6+ years experience as a Mechanical Engineer in the Building Services sector
- Territory qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Confident and great communication skills
- Ability and confidence in Business Development
- Existing loyal client base preferred but not essential
- Ability to lead a team
- Multi-Discipline project co-ordination
- Management experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong written and documenting skills
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant Standards and Building Codes
- At least 5 year of experience working in Australia
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org