Looking for an experienced Associate Structural/Civil Engineer to work as part of an experienced team in a Multi-Discipline environment.
Project delivery of Structural & Civil projects, heavily involved in a wide range of projects including commercial buildings, residential developments, fit-out, health care, aged care and educational facilities.
Working closely with a diverse client base, responding efficiently to client's needs, including attendance at meetings and inspections.
Client facing role, management and project lead responsibilities.
My client is a leading National Civil & Structural | Building Services Consultancy with multiple offices across Australia.
They offer the following engineering services;Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Lifts, Communication, Lighting, Fire and Sustainability.
- 8+ years experience as an Engineer in the Civil & Structural Consultancy sector
- Territory qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Confident and great communication skills
- Ability and confidence in Business Development
- Existing loyal client base preferred but not essential
- Ability to lead a team
- Multi-Discipline project co-ordination
- Management experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong written and documenting skills
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant Standards and Building Codes
- At least 5 year of experience working in Australia
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org