Our client is an Australian owned company who are experiencing serious growth and market share due to their design & manufacturing of USB - Power/Data, Cables/Starters, Cable Management & Surge Protection.
With an already established and impressive reputation for quality and delivery across, Education, Office Fit-Out, Hospitality & Health Care sectors.
With over 30 years of experience in the electrical industry and a flawless manufacturing facility our client can offer the flexibility and cost effective solution that clients are looking for.
With an established reputation and customer base they are also well placed for considerable consistent growth.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying quality prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
- Maintain relationships with existing customers by providing information and guidance on soft wiring solutions
- Research and analyse the soft wiring markets with regard to upcoming projects and keep up to date with industry movements and new business opportunities
- Identify product improvements through established customer / industry networks and remain current on industry trends, market activities and competitor activity
- Prepare quality reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information on a weekly basis
- Schedule and attend 20 calls per week and submit weekly call schedule and project pipeline reports weekly
- Develop strategies with the Regional Sales Manager to identify a target of top 10 customers with potential growth and provide a quarterly report on progress
This is a long-term role so it is important that this person can offer long term commitment.
You will be selling to Workstation Furniture Manufactures, End Users, Architects and Electrical Contactors/Wholesalers
You will be:
- A highly energetic and driven sales person with the desire to succeed
- Creative sales mind with the ability to bring new ideas to evolve the business to the next stage
- Excellent sales process and organizational management
- Numerate and commercially astute
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written
- Articulate and able to influence and persuade in a business environment
If this Exclusive position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Simon Madden at email@example.com.