Our client is a market leading design & manufacturing company. They have offices across the country and are suppliers of high end Commercial Paint & Adhesive products. They are seeking to add to their sales team and have this exciting role available now for a Business Development Manager
In this relationship driven sales role you will spend the majority of your week in front of various architects, designers, builders, developers & end Users with the aim of specifying their ranges into various Multi-Residential, Commercial & Industrial fit out projects. You will take design briefs from clients and work closely with the internal sales team to tender and quote on projects. You will be measured against specification sales targets and KPI's and will be part of a close-knit team and supported by great manager.
We are seeking applicants who can demonstrate the following skills;
- 2 years + architectural sales experience
- Strong face to face relationships building skills and superb presentation skills.
- A self-motivated approach to selling and building relationships.
- Proven track record in selling and specifying fit out products.
- Knowledge of Paint/Adhesives or associated exterior building products
- Stable track record of employment and results orientated approach to your career