- Salary up to $95K (Dep on Exp) + Super + Fully Maintained Vehicle!
- Join this growing national leader in Insurance Building & Repair!
- Rapidly growing, doubling turnover in NSW over the last 2 years!
- Strong focus on giving back, well-being, team & progression!
- Exceptional systems, training & support!
- Role can be based in Ballina or Coffs Harbour!
Our client is one of Australia's most experienced & trusted Insurance Building & Repair providers. Specialists in highly complex and difficult projects, they focus in Strata & Commercial property, working of behalf of the biggest insurers.
A rare opportunity is now available to join their Northern NSW Team based in Ballina as an Estimator Assessor Insurance Building Repairs managing small to large claims.
- Assessing insurance building repair works on site including residential & strata.
- Develop and submit advice and reports to Insurers on origination & extent of damage
- Collating pricing & submitting competitive estimates & tenders to win works
- Internal systems maintenance and coordinating internal team and resources
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with Insurers representatives
- Strong experience estimating building works including various trades
- Residential building, insurance, commercial experience considered
- Trade background ie carpentry, building, electrical etc preferred
- Great communication and client service skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the "Apply Now" button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0409327512.