Our client is arguably one of the largest manufacturers & market leaders in the building materials industry. They offer a vast range of construction product solutions for commercial & industrial applications and projects. Due to their knowledge of the construction industry their product range is also comprehensive. Over the years the company has expanded and established itself across Australia. On that basis the organisation offers a fantastic brand and reputation and has the support and resources to assist anybody working within the business.
Through expansion our client is looking to appoint an individual to continue to penetrate the specification, commercial builder & contractor space throughout Melbourne Metro as well as a call cycle every 6 weeks in Adelaide & Tasmania. This person will be able to liaise at all levels whilst also able to build relationships, offer technical advice and solutions and closing sales. The role is a split of account management and new business development.
- Proven track record in sales, of a building material
- Established network of relationships with Multi-Residential Builders & Developers
- Experience of selling to Commercial Contractors & Architects & Designers
- A motivated self starter that can work under an autonomous management style
- Confident & strong negotiator
- Strong business developer and relationship builder
- Goal/Target Orientated
- If 5 of the above points describe you then we want to hear from you
Do not miss out on this superb opportunity to join a market leading business with a reputation of providing superb building material solutions across Australia.
If you are interested in this or similar roles please apply by sending your resume