Our client is a well-established & market leading business in the commercial fit-out industry. Their scope of works is across construction, refurbishment, fit-out & D&C. They offer a fully integrated service from property evaluation, interior design, project management & churn management to the full construction service offering. They are currently seeking a loyal and experienced Business Development Manager to join their growing Team. They have very modern sleek offices that portray a very realistic impression of the company and how they do business.
Our client is currently seeking to appoint an self motivated and keen Business Development Manager to maintain relationships and grow the commercial interior business within the corporate, government and health industries. This person will be required to offer solutions to customers of all levels and businesses of all sizes.
- Interior design background
- Previous experience of commercial fit-out and refurbishment is preferred
- Experience of selling in to the commercial, government and health sectors
- Relationships with architects and engineers would be advantageous
- Able to work to and exceed targets
- Specification sales experience