Our client are subsidiary business of a larger global enterprise established almost 100 years ago. Today they are a leading supplier of natual ventilation systems and operate on a national basis. They are proud of their heritage and that today they are an Australian manufacturer providing an end to end service from initial design through to service. Their goal is to become the preferred business when people are looking for Natural Ventilation, Louvre or Sun Shading solutions. Currently they are looking to appoint a BDM to look after the Sydney region. The region has been serviced from their interstate office to date, however they know the time is right for a designated BDM to open and grow a new NSW office.
Through expansion our client is looking to appoint an individual to continue to penetrate the specification, commercial and residential builder & contractor space throughout Sydney. This person will be able to liaise at all levels whilst also able to build relationships, offer technical advice and overall solutions to clients problems. You will also have the assistance of a technical team to deal with those queries that you just cant help with!! The role is a split of account management and new business development.
- Proven track record in sales to top tier builders
- Specification experience will be advantageous, however not essential
- Established network of relationships with builders foremost, architects, dealers & government departments
- A motivated self starter that can work under an autonomous management style
- Confident & strong negotiator
- Strong business developer and relationship builder
- Goal/Target Orientated
Do not miss out on this superb opportunity to join a market leading business with a reputation of providing a superb building material solutions across Australia.