Our client is a leading facade, cladding and architectural metal contractor based in Sydney and holds national coverage - servicing Tier 1, 2 and 3 construction projects. They are looking to add to their team and have this exciting role available for a Business Development Manager to service NSW.
In this relationship-driven sales role, you will spend the majority of your week in front of various architects, designers and builders within the Sydney areas. You will have strong interest in promoting and identifying opportunities in taking the companies products to market. Regular specification sales targets and KPI's will need to be met. You will be joining a close-knit friendly NSW team and be supported by a great senior level team.
- Strong face to face relationships building skills and superb presentation skills.
- A self-motivated approach to selling and building relationships.
- Proven track record in selling and specifying facade systems.
- possess a strong working relationship with with Tier 1 and 2 builders
- Stable track record of employment within the Construction markets
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to email@example.com
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.