Contract Administrator / Builder Developer / Apartment / Southern Sydney
My client was founded in 20 years ago and is a family owned and operated business guided by the principles of innovation, quality and meticulous workmanship. The companies vision is to take design, construction and development to new heights, through delivering an exceptional, comprehensive service to its clients. The business specializes in prestigious medium to high rise residential and commercial projects and is renowned for its extensive industry expertise.
Due to the increase in new project awards the business currently has a need for a Contract Administrator
- Full responsibility for subcontract packages, procurement schedules etc
- Assistance in progress claims and variations
- Taking subcontracts through negotiation stage to finalization
- Overseeing all project costs, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- The administration of RFIs to architects, consultants & clients
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Minimum of 2 years of strong construction contracts administration experience
- Previous experience of commercial or residential high rise developments is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!