We are partnered with an engineering design consultancy in Sydney's CBD with a team focused on delivering successful civil infrastructure and land development projects.
Their team of enthusiastic engineers, designers and managers have a wealth of experience across civil infrastructure and land development projects throughout NSW.
Due to continued growth this consultancy now seek a Design Engineer to work as part of their civil design team. Reporting to the Engineering Manager your role will be providing design documentation on various urban development and civil infrastructure projects using 12D design software.
As a Civil 12D Designer you must:
- Be highly proficient with 12D, DRAINS, MUSIC
- Have 1+ years' experience in land development and infrastructure design - both roads and drainage design
- Be able to collaborate with other Engineers, Drafters and Architects to ensure a quality and service
- Be highly skilled technical knowledge and understanding of road and drainage design to VICroads standards
- Manage and prepare construction documents - BOQ & Tender specifications/briefs
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills
What this opportunity can offer you
- Opportunity to join an exciting and growing Engineering Consultancy in Sydney on urban development and infrastructure projects
- Career development and opportunities to excel and progress your career
- Joining a company with an ambitious and proactive approach to projects in NSW
- Competitive salary package with a healthy work/life balance and benefits.