We are partnered with a growing, reputable civil engineering design consultancy in Melbourne's CBD with a team focused on delivering successful subdivision and land development projects.
The company have been established for over 10 years and are specialists in the roads, stormwater drainage and shoring design reralm.
Due to continued growth this well-regarded consultancy now seek a Civil 3D Designer to work as part of their civil design team. Reporting to the Engineering Manager your role will be providing design documentation on various urban/land development projects across Victoria.
As a Civil 3D Designer you must:
- Be highly proficient with Civil 3D and ideally MUSIC & DRAINS
- Have 3+ years' experience in land development and infrastructure design - both roads and drainage
- Be able to collaborate with other Engineers, Drafters and Architects to ensure a quality and service
- Be highly skilled technical knowledge and understanding of road and drainage design to VICroads standards
- Manage and prepare construction documents - BOQ & Tender specifications/briefs
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills
What this opportunity can offer you
- Opportunity to join an exciting and growing Engineering Consultancy in Melbourne on urban development and infrastructure projects
- Career development and opportunities to excel and progress your career
- Joining a company with an ambitious and proactive approach to projects in VIC
- Competitive salary package with a healthy work/life balance and benefits.