We are working with a mid-tier civil engineering design consultancy in Weston Sydney who have been established for over 20 years. They specialise in urban and land development projects within a the Sydney area and have many subdivision projects live at this very time.
Due to their existing drafter who retired recently, this successful, yet growing consultancy are looking for their next Civil Drafter who uses AutoCAD. Your role will involve design and documentation of stormwater drainage, roads, footpaths and earthworks on various subdivision projects consisting of up to 400 lots throughout Sydney.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Civil Drafter will include:
- Drafting, documentation, scheduling and the production of drawing of subdivision projects of both private and public sector clients
- Coordinating design team works
- Client liaison, architect coordination
- Problem solving technical and design issues
- Working with design team to ensure client requirements met.
To be considered for the roles of Civil Drafter, you will:
- Minimum 3 years drafting experience on either land or urban development projects
- Civil/Drainage drafting
- Work well within a team environment
- Proficiant on AutoCAD
- Can do positive attitude, must be a can doer and be able to hit the ground running
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Ongoing professional development
- A great company culture with open lines of communication
- An open and friendly working environment, focused on work/life balance