We are working with mid-tier design consultancy in Sydney who specialise in a multitude of markets including; residential, commercial, institutional, industrial, aviation, defence, urban development and infrastructure. Due to continued growth, they seek a Civil Engineer.
The ideal candidate for the role will have a passion for design engineering and be technically focused. The business has a minimum average 5-year tenure and benefits from a flat management structure. Progression is actively supported and encouraged. It's not unusual for a senior to be promoted to associate within 2 years.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Civil Engineer will include
- Design and engineering of civil projects including bulk earthworks, roads, stormwater drainage, sewerage reticulation and water reticulation.
- Preparation of specifications and other tender documentation, producing clear and concise reports
- Ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met.
- Attend meetings and liaise with local and state government officers, external consultants, contractors, clients and other stake holders.
- Liaise with local authorities.
- Reporting to the senior engineer.
To be considered for the role of Civil Engineer, you will
- A degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years relevant consultancy experience on civil engineering projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A can do attitude and an ability to solve engineering problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What this opportunity can offer you
- Ongoing professional development
- Clear career progression and the chance for promotion
- Competitive remuneration packages