Estimator | National Contractor | Diverse Projects
Your Next Company:
My client is a long established contractor with a very diverse portfolio of projects throughout Australia. With around 40 years of success to their name they have established themselves as a top contractor with a number of Tier 1 clients across Commercial, Defence & Infrastructure.
With a great portfolio of projects on the go and on the front foot to bring in more, they are looking for an experienced Estimator to join the team and hit the ground running. This is a business that offers fantastic support to all employees and strongly believes in promoting from within.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing tender strategy
- Working with senior management to prepare and submit presentations to clients
- Traveling to site and attending pre-tender meetings and post-tender reviews
- Mentoring junior staff
- Negotiating with suppliers
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Infrastructure experience in Australia is essential (min 3 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Degree qualified or substantial industry experience
- Highly attractive salary package
- Career development pathways
- High-profile projects
- Backed by an involved management team
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then do not hesitate to apply. Alternatively, contact Josh Kimber on 02 9194 6915
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information with be released without prior permission.