Estimator | Industry Leading Contractor | $150k package
Your Next Company:
My client is a long established demolition contractor with a large number of projects throughout Sydney. With around 40 years of success to their name, they are considered one of Sydney's leading names in the sector. They have a great portfolio of projects on the go, and are on the front foot to bring in more.
The company encourage flexibility with both professional and personal life, and have a team of Estimators that are collaborative and supportive.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing tender strategy
- Working with senior management to prepare and submit presentations to clients
- Traveling to site and attending pre-tender meetings and post-tender reviews
- Mentoring junior staff
- Negotiating with suppliers
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable demolition contractors
- Subdivision experience in Australia is essential (min 5 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Degree qualified or substantial industry experience
- Highly attractive salary package
- Career development pathways
- High-profile projects
- Backed by an involved management team
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then do not hesitate to apply. Alternatively, contact Josh Kimber on 02 9194 6915
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without prior permission.