- Salary of up to $130,000 + super + vehicle
- Continuous on the job development and progression
- Deliver projects valued up to and over $5million
Your Next Company:
My client is a National Civil contractor with a strong pipeline of projects throughout Sydney. With over 20 years of success in Sydney they have steadily and continuously grown becoming the preferred contractor for Tier 1 clients. They pride themselves on striking balance to give employees a close working relationship with senior management and reduced red-tape. This along with a variety of high profile and high value projects up to and over $5million. Due to current workload, they have a need for a highly skilled Foreman who can hit the ground running.
You will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day site supervision of project.
- Ensuring safety is always the #1 priority.
- Coordinating closely with Project Manager
- Facilitating Tool Box Meetings on a regular basis
- Coordinating required resources
- Working with stakeholders
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil or landscaping contractors
- Site Management/Foreman experience is essential (min 3 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Hold all relevant tickets and licenses
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Highly attractive salary package
- Supportive and growing team
- High-profile projects
If this position is of interest please do not hesitate to apply as the shortlist is being provided for this time next week. Alternatively please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent!