Foreman | Tier 2 | Structures
Your Next Company:
My client is a Tier 2 civil contractor with a huge pipeline of upcoming work all around Sydney and NSW. They pride themselves on doing things a little differently. This attitude shows itself in their variety of multifaceted projects, in the company culture they have, in the work-life balance they encourage, and in the competitive package they offer to outstanding Foremen.
This role is open due to the current Foreman being moved on to a upcoming project.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing subcontractors on-site
- Interpret designs for implementation
- Ensuring the correct tracking variations and issuing of reports
- Maintaining project schedule
- Managing projects budgets
- Liaise with various stakeholders
The Successful Candidate:
This role will require you to call upon your 5+ years' experience for a civil contractor. Due to the range of projects on the books, experience across a range of disciplines is favourable. E.g. roads, bridges, rail, bulk earthworks, RMS, waste water, tunnels.
This company strives to employ good people for 5+ years at a minimum. As such, they favour applicants who can demonstrate a stable background of long-term employment with past employers.
- Outstanding salary package
- Join a team of hard workers, who are humble despite their achievements and accolades
- A company that believes in giving back to the community
- Extremely long-term vision
- Work on a variety of challenging and unique projects
- High-profile projects
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit Apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Lachlan Moore on 02 9194 6913.
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!