A well established Australian contracting organisation is in full growth mode on the back of substantial projects wins, due to their capability and demonstrated track record of achievement.
With a current order book stretching out well into the end of 2018, they are now seeking to further their achievements with the onboarding of a highly skilled and experienced Construction Manager for their Water Division.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager and working from brand new offices, The Construction Manager is responsible for;
- Management and development of field resources (incl. subcontractors) with a major focus on safety, quality, environment and customer satisfaction;
- Planning and co-ordination of all field resource requirements necessary to deliver programs of work safely, on time, on budget, to an agreed quality and to the satisfaction of stakeholders and customers, across multi site environments.
- Overall efficiency and productivity of the delivery team through the planning of activities ensuring they are carried out efficiently and economically, whilst also bringing standardisation across the current and future projects.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate;
- 10-15 years' experience as a Construction Manager, Field Superintendent and/or Supervisor within the Construction, Civil Construction, Engineering or Utility sector(s);
- Experience in D&C projects in water and sewer treatment plants;
- Experience in mechanical, electrical, civil and pipeline projects;
- Proven track record in effective workforce management;
- Previous experience working alongside water authorities across South East Queensland.
As the successful candidate, you can look forward to salary and other benefits commensurate with your experience. Tools-of-trade vehicle, laptop and mobile provided. In addition to being a key member of the Queensland Leadership team and be a true stakeholder in the ongoing success of the business as a whole.
For further information on this opportunity,and how the organisation can benefit you in your career goals, contact Ivan now on 07 3106 5001 or via the apply links detailed.