They provide innovative solutions in the to the Civil and Infrastructure sector specializing in the Construction and Remediation of Bridges, Tunnels, Roads, Dams and Defence projects.
Reporting to the National Remedial Manager, the National Construction Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Provide leadership, technical expertise and commercial oversight of projects at a National level.
- Monitor and develop action plans concerning plant and labour utilization, subcontractors, and hire plant management to address areas of risk and opportunity wherever.
- Build a strong Health, Safety, and Environmental culture.
- Provide guidance and technical leadership to others within the business unit to ensure the delivery of effective, customer focused solution
- Develop and foster strong relationships with key contractors, suppliers and other key stakeholders to optimize partnerships and manage conflicting interests constructively.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Ability to deliver results.
- Continuous experience within Environmental legislation, Quality and Health and Safety legislation
- 10 years plus experience leading projects and Project Management teams in the remedial, defence, civil or construction Industry.
Please click the “apply” button to make an application or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.