Construction Manager / Civil & Landscaping / Over $200K Package
Great opportunity to join an exciting Business, to head up the construction arm of the company NSW to assist in the construction of a large number of commercial, residential and industrial civil and landscape projects.
An ever evolving company having been established for over 10years within the industry and has a stand out reputation with Tier 1 clients. Delivering some of Sydney's flagship projects they have the ambition of continuing growth through the region.
What's on offer:
Our client is looking for a Construction Manager to head up a construction team and oversee the successful delivery of all projects throughout the Sydney metro valued up to and over $10million and $100million annually. Coupled with a very competitive salary package.
- Leadership and management of the Group's multi-projects portfolio
- Ownership and accountability of the commercial & construction activities from subcontracts, procurement, budgets, cost control, delivery & project cash flows
- Drive innovation and lead the introduction of new work practices, construction methods and materials to improve construction efficiencies & profitability
- Strategic business planning in collaboration with Director
- Strong performance management ethos bringing full transparency (time, cost and profit) across the portfolio of projects - key drivers & key outputs (KPIs)
To be considered:
- Degree qualification in building construction or engineering
- Substantial experience within the construction environment - minimum of 8 years in a Senior Project Management role, or in the capacity of a Construction Manager
- Proven track record in the management of significant multi-projects within civil and landscaping
- Awareness of risk, contractual and financial performance
- Strong leadership in the area of performance management without compromising the group's employee commitment and cultural values
If this position interests, you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please apply!
Alternatively contact Josh Kimber on 02 9194 6915 or email your resume to email@example.com.
All conversations are confidential and your details will not be forwarded without your prior consent!