Construction Manager | Commercial & Residential
Our client is currently emerging as a formidable tier 2/3 construction business in the Melburne construction Market. The company is a well-known and well-respected construction business who deliver large scale, Multi-story Residential, commercial, structures, facades & fit out projects.
The business is currently looking for a 2nd Construction Manager to join the business and to oversee 3 Construction teams
What's on offer:
Our client is looking for a Construction Manager to head up 3 construction teams and oversee the successful delivery of new Commercial & Residential (Apartment) projects.
- Leadership and management of the Group's multi-projects portfolio
- Ownership and accountability of the commercial & construction activities from subcontracts, procurement, budgets, cost control, delivery & project cash flows
- Drive innovation and lead the introduction of new work practices, construction methods and materials to improve construction efficiencies & profitability
- Strategic business planning in collaboration with Director
- Strong performance management ethos bringing full transparency (time, cost and profit) across the portfolio of projects - key drivers & key outputs (KPIs)
To be considered:
- Degree qualification in building construction or engineering
- Substantial experience within the construction environment - minimum of 8 years in a Senior Project Management role, or in the capacity of a Construction Manager
- Proven track record in the management of significant multi-projects within residential and commercial sector
- Awareness of risk, contractual and financial performance
- Strong leadership in the area of performance management without compromising the group's employee commitment and cultural values
You will be rewarded with a very generous remuneration package and bonuses and a supportive environment with work life balance.
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!