Construction Manager | Hills District | Commercial Construction
My client is a long established, reputable, medium sized building company operating in NSW with office based in Sydney. The Company is proficient in all forms of commercial construction specialising in education, aged care, automotive, retail, industrial, refurbishment and fit-out projects throughout NSW.
The business is currently looking for a new Construction Manager to join the business and to oversee the Construction teams
- Leadership and management of the Group's multi-projects portfolio
- Ownership and accountability of the commercial & construction activities from subcontracts, procurement, budgets, cost control, delivery & project cash flows
- Drive innovation and lead the introduction of new work practices, construction methods and materials to improve construction efficiencies & profitability
- Strategic business planning in collaboration with Director
- Strong performance management ethos bringing full transparency (time, cost and profit) across the portfolio of projects - key drivers & key outputs (KPIs)
To be considered:
- Degree qualification in building construction or engineering
- Substantial experience within the construction environment - minimum of 8 years in a Senior Project Management role, or in the capacity of a Construction Manager
- Proven track record in the management of significant multi-projects within the commercial building sector
- Awareness of risk, contractual and financial performance
- Strong leadership in the area of performance management without compromising the group's employee commitment and cultural values
You will be rewarded with a very generous remuneration package and bonuses and a supportive environment with work life balance and a great location in Sydney's West (Hills District)
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!