Construction Manager / Inner Melbourne / $250K Package / Construction of new petrol service stations across Australia
Great opportunity to join an exciting Business, to head up the construction arm of the company throughout VIC / NSW/ QLD / TAS to assist in the construction of a large number of Petrol Service Stations across the mentioned areas. The successful candidate would be required to travel every two weeks for no longer than two days within Australia. The company was established in the early 90's with the opening of a chain of service stations/convenience stores in South Australia. The business expanded operations into Victoria, and over the next two years built networks in New South Wales, ACT and Queensland. The company subsequently acquired and developed sites in Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania and now have a national network of service stations and associated tenancies.
What's on offer:
Our client is looking for a Construction Manager to head up a construction team and oversee the successful delivery of new service stations as well as upgrades to existing service stations throughout Australia.
- Leadership and management of the Group's multi-projects portfolio
- Ownership and accountability of the commercial & construction activities from subcontracts, procurement, budgets, cost control, delivery & project cash flows
- Drive innovation and lead the introduction of new work practices, construction methods and materials to improve construction efficiencies & profitability
- Strategic business planning in collaboration with Director
- Strong performance management ethos bringing full transparency (time, cost and profit) across the portfolio of projects - key drivers & key outputs (KPIs)
To be considered:
- Degree qualification in building construction or engineering
- Substantial experience within the construction environment - minimum of 8 years in a Senior Project Management role, or in the capacity of a Construction Manager
- Proven track record in the management of significant multi-projects within residential and commercial sector
- Awareness of risk, contractual and financial performance
- Strong leadership in the area of performance management without compromising the group's employee commitment and cultural values
If this position interests, you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!