Our client is looking to appoint a housing Construction Site Manager with an established career in the medium-density (townhouses) building industry. The role will entail managing multiple houses in construction concurrently.
- Oversee and coordinate all suppliers and subcontractors on site.
- Managing multiple houses in construction at any one time.
- Ensure the site is being completed within budget and on time.
- Implement all OH&S requirements across direct employees and subcontractors.
- Provide regular reporting to the Area Construction Manager including site productivity and progress.
- Manage on site budgets and business process such as labor, overtime and tolls & equipment hire.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Construction Site Manager within residential construction preferably with a medium-density builder.
- Carpentry/Bricklaying trade background is advantageous.
- Strong organisational and time management skills dealing with multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent client management and customer service skills.
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Implementation experience of quality assurance, health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Excellent communication skills experience across varied level of stakeholders and clients.
- Excellent opportunity for someone who seeks a new challenge to work for an industry leader.
- Genuine career growth & a clear progression pathway from a business that likes to promote from within into Construction Management positions or other areas you see your career progressing into.
- Continued training & development across all areas
- Highly competitive salary package available that is reviewed consistently.
- Excellent office support in a highly organised working environment geared to make your role easier.
If you're interested in applying please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
Best of luck!