Contract Administrator | Tier 1 | CBD | Commercial & Residential Projects
Our client is one of Australia's largest and most successful privately owned construction Companies. The business was successfully established more than 80 years ago, and has grown to become a nationally diversified company now employing well over 600 employees. The business pride themselves on impeccable health & safety as well as environmentally friendly projects and renowned for their large, complex developments. The company has an annual turnover of over $2 billion.
The business has a unique approach to construction and believe strongly in empowering their people to be the very best they can be. There is great opportunity for individuals who are wanting to progress their careers to the maximum level and opportunities to run your own team and/or operation within the business are there for driven individuals.
One of the leading teams within the Melbourne business is currently looking for a Contract Adimistrator to joint the team.
- Tertiary qualifications in Building and Construction OR Tafe Diploma in Building OR Trade background
- Minimum 4 years' experience with document control
- Track record in the Construction industry with demonstrated ability to read plans
- Experience with quantity surveying or estimating
- Understanding of contracts and of fundamental legal issues around contracts
- Knowledge of tender processes
- Financial understanding and knowledge of construction costs
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to operate independently and use of initiative
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Cheops and Aconex software
- Benefits and culture
- Respect, camaraderie, ingenuity and empowerment are the foundations of Hickory's philosophy. We pride ourselves on fostering an inclusive, encouraging and innovative culture, where the combined strengths of talented individuals produce exceptional results.
- Receive recognition and reward with an attractive salary package
- Work on iconic, architecturally unique projects
- Discover excellent career progression opportunities in a growing and dynamic company
- Gain experience and exposure to the industry's most progressive construction systems
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!