Our client is a relatively young but well established fit out and refurb contractor that focuses on high-end commercial fit out and refurb projects.
The directors, both from a tier 1 background, decided there was a better way to do things so proceeded to set up by themselves and were quickly followed by a large number of loyal clients. So far they have enjoyed great success along the Eastern seaboard and employ almost 50 people nationally with big plans for growth over the next 12 months.
They are currently looking to appoint an experienced Contract Administrator to join their Sydney office and assist the Project Managers in delivery of projects up to $10M in value. If you want tangible career progression opportunities, a work environment free of office politics and would rather be treated like a person, not a number then this is the company for you!
- Preparing subcontractor packages, scopes of work and procurement schedules
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Sending out RFIs to third parties
- Management and tracking of project expenditure
- Handling progress claims and variations
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Building Construction or similar (trade background also considered)
- At least 3 year's experience in a Contract Administration role in Australia (preferably in NSW)
- Exposure to commercial projects up to $5M would be ideal
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Ambitious and driven to develop their career
- Team player who can work autonomously when required
For more information please call Pablo Martinez on 02 9194 6914 quoting reference number H363 or hit 'apply now' to forward your CV for consideration.
Your application will remain confidential and your details will not be forwarded to any third parties without your prior consent.