My client is a medium sized building company operating from its head office in the hills district, Sydney.
Established in 1973 as a largely residential builder, it gradually broadened its range of expertise to include churches and schools, and later commercial, industrial, retirement living and medium density residential construction. In recent years it is now involved in all commercial construction sectors.
Contracts are generally conducted within NSW and typically range in value up to $15m. Experienced management capabilities and well organised financial and insurance arrangements enable the simultaneous undertaking of multiple projects. Work is acquired through competitive tendering, negotiation and referrals.
The business prides itself in having long standing relationships with a number of clients and architects as well as skilled tradespeople and suppliers.
Due to the increased volume of new projects that have been awarded to them, our client is currently looking to employ 2 x Contract Administrator.
- Full responsibility for subcontract packages, procurement schedules etc.
- Assistance in progress claims and variations
- Taking subcontracts through negotiation stage to finalization
- Overseeing all project costs, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- The administration of RFIs to architects, consultants & clients
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction contracts administration experience
- Previous experience of commercial, residential, industrial, aged care, health care, child care projects would be an advantage
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!