Tier 2 Contractor based on Sydney Metro project
Long term contract 3 months minimum
Very competitive rates dependent on experience
My client is a leading Tier 2 civil contractor with a large rail project in Sydney Metro looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator to hit he ground running.
Key responsibilities for this position will be supporting the Commercial Manager and liaising closely with the client across contracts, claims and variations.
- Supporting project managers in preparation of claims and contract correspondence, project financial management, and cost control.
- Managing subcontractor and supplier procurement processes
- Reviewing, administering and negotiating variations.
- Preparation of subcontract/supply agreements, including reviews of technical specifications
- Resolving problems concerning the head subcontract, subcontractors, and related programs
- Previous civil construction experience (min 3 years)
- Rail project experience preferred
- Exposure to broad range of contracts
- High reporting proficiency
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail