An Established Cladding / Metalwork contractor with National coverage require a Contracts Administrator for their growing team. You will be working on various projects across Brisbane covering the Commercial, High rise and Retail areas.
You will be working closely with the Project Managers and will be heavily involved in the Pre-planning, Planning, Subcontractors, Reporting, Q&S, contract & commercial management.
- Responsible for subcontract packages, procurement schedules
- Monitor and prepare variations and progress claims
- Take subcontracts through negotiation stage to finalisation
- Overseeing all project costs, insurances and progress claims.
- Administration of RFIs
- Prepare subcontractor documents and manage subcontractor packages
- Degree qualified
- 2+ years' experience in a similar position
- Australian experience essential
- worked on projects above $2M within the construction arena
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to email@example.com
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.