Denovo recruitment are currently representing a reputable Tier 2 commercial and industrial builder who focus Commercial and industrial. Our client prides themselves on their intricate works and the culture they have created over the last 15. With their expertise and networks, they have developed an amazing brand in the business and continue to be awarded high value commercial projects up to $50M.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced CA to come on board for a $30M industrial project based in Western Sydney. Following on from this there will be multiple projects within the commercial and industrial sector.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
- Administration of the project HSE system
To be Successful
- Degree in construction management or equivalent
- Experience working on large scale commercial projects would be an advantage
- Experience working on Commercial projects valued above $15M is required
- Knowledge of Auckland construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
Benefits of the role
- $100-140K base salary
- Constant back office support
- Family culture
- Flexible working hours/days
- On the job training
- Team building events
If you are interested in applying for this role please email a word copy of your CV to email@example.com along with a summary of projects and values completed. Alternatively apply through the link. You will be contacted within 48 hours if shortlisted for the role.