- Highly regarded contractor with strong pipeline of work throughout Sydney
- Strong focus on work life balance and professional development
- Work alongside Tier 1 clients across projects within Sydney Metro
Key responsibilities for this position will be supporting the Commercial Manager and liaising closely with the client across contracts, claims and variations.
- Supporting project managers in preparation of claims and contract correspondence, project financial management, and cost control.
- Managing subcontractor and supplier procurement processes
- Reviewing, administering and negotiating variations.
- Preparation of subcontract/supply agreements, including reviews of technical specifications
- Resolving problems concerning the head subcontract, subcontractors, and related programs
- Previous civil construction experience (min 3 years)
- Rail project experience preferred
- Exposure to broad range of contracts
- High reporting proficiency
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail