Contract Administrator | Sydney | Commercial & Multi - Resi
Our client was established in early 1990's, they have grown from a small family business into a nationwide group, with over 650 employees including construction, structures, facades, manufacturing, fit out and crane logistics specialists.
The business is currently tendering to add to their pipeline of projects in Sydney, NSW and are seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator for their project delivery team. This will be a senior role, reporting directly to the Project Manager.
You will assist with review and management of contracts and act as the liaison between the Project Manager, subcontractors and clients to achieve the objectives set out for the project.
Candidate / Person:
Client is looking for people that have worked for established medium or top tier 1 & 2 construction contractors, delivering projects in excess of $30 million. This is an ideal opportunity for individuals seeking to expand their professional experience but who don't see career progression with their current employer.
The company is big on rewarding motivated, talented individuals by helping them fast-track their careers and step into senior leadership roles. Despite significant growth the business remains focused on retaining an inclusive, family culture. Employees have direct access to company directors, who are personally involved in the professional development of each member of the team.
- Tertiary qualifications in Building and Construction OR Tafe Diploma in Building OR Trade background
- Minimum 4 years' experience with document control
- Track record in the Construction industry with demonstrated ability to read plans
- Experience with quantity surveying or estimating
- Understanding of contracts and of fundamental legal issues around contracts
- Knowledge of tender processes
- Financial understanding and knowledge of construction costs
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to operate independently and use of initiative
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Cheops and Aconex software
- Benefits and culture
- Respect, camaraderie, ingenuity and empowerment are the foundations of Hickory's philosophy. We pride ourselves on fostering an inclusive, encouraging and innovative culture, where the combined strengths of talented individuals produce exceptional results.
- Receive recognition and reward with an attractive salary package
- Work on iconic, architecturally unique projects
- Discover excellent career progression opportunities in a growing and dynamic company
- Gain experience and exposure to the industry's most progressive construction systems
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!