Contract Administrator - National Fit Out Contractor - Retail, Commercial and Hospitality Projects
Our client is a reputable fit out and refurb contracting firm established almost 15 years ago that undertakes a wide variety of projects up to around $5M. Due to continued expansion in 2017 they are seeking to appoint an experienced Contract Administrator to be based in their Sydney CBD office.
- Full responsibility for subcontract packages, procurement schedules etc
- Assistance in progress claims and variations
- Taking subcontracts through negotiation stage to finalization
- Overseeing all project costs, inclusive of subcontractor claims
- The administration of RFIs to architects, consultants & clients
- A stable career history within the fit out and refurb industry
- Strong construction contracts administration experience
- Previous experience working on commercial, retail and hospitality projects is preferred but not essential
- Experience utilising Jobpac would be ideal
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organized with a strong work ethic and high attention to detail
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please call 02 9194 6914 quoting reference number H137 or apply now to be considered.