Contracts Administrator - Interiors
A boutique CBD based commercial and office fit out and construction company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join our friendly team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a boutique commercial fitout and construction company specialising in the design, construction, fitout and refurbishment of Corporate, Heathcare, Education, Retail and Hospitality workspaces.
With a team of 30+ based in Sydney CBD this business are looking to double in size over 2019. This would be an excellent career move for someone looking to join a progressive, well established business
ABOUT THE ROLE
Commercial and office fitout projects, typically valued up to $10m, with some larger projects.
- Min 2+ years experience in a similar role as a CA/Contracts Administrator within for commercial and office fit out projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a small team
- Experience with a range of Software packages relevant to estimating
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. Please Apply Now