Contract Administrator | Commercial & Residential (Apartment) | Sydney CBD
My Client has been established in Sydney for just over 20 years now and over that time have built a valuable reputation in the Sydney contraction market.
My Client is a leading builder in the mid-tier market. Structured with the flexibility to scale up or down project teams depending on the size and nature of each project, maintaining a personal approach. The company's management team is closely involved with each project and offer support to both staff and clients.
The business has had an increase on new projects been awarded and has such require a new Site Manager to join their already successful construction team.
- Involvement in the full lifecycle of the project
- Cost reporting and forecasting
- Manage sub-contracts
- Liaise with sub-contractors
- Involvement in Stakeholder management
- Assess and process progress claims
- Involvement in tendering
- Support the project manager
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- At least 3 years local commercial / Residential project experience
- Trade background with relevant experience will be considered
- Working knowledge of Contract Administration
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to email@example.com alternatively use the APPLY option!!