Contract Administrator | Tier 1 | Commercial New Build | Melbourne CBD | $160K Package
I am currently seeking a Contract Administrator on behalf of my Tier 1 commercial construction client. My client has close on century of both local and international commercial construction experience and are extremely highly regarded and respected for the work they deliver. The company have a diverse culture that believe in, support and mentor their people and as such have an extremely low staff turnover. The business has a financial turnover that exceeds the $1.6 Billion mark and a staff force of well over 600 nationally. The business has had an increase on new projects been awarded and has such require a new contract administrator to join their already successful construction team.
- Full responsibility for subcontract packages, procurement schedules etc
- Assistance in progress claims and variations
- Taking subcontracts through negotiation stage to finalization
- Overseeing all project costs, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- The administration of RFIs to architects, consultants & clients
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction contracts administration experience
- Previous experience of commercial developments is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to email@example.com alternatively use the APPLY option!!