Contract Administrator | Tier 2/3 | Residential Apartment $40Mil | Melbourne CBD
My Client has been established in Melbourne for just over 10 years now and over that time have built a valuable reputation in the Melbourne contraction market.
My Client is a leading builder in the mid-tier market. Structured with the flexibility to scale up or down project teams depending on the size and nature of each project, maintaining a personal approach. The company's management team is closely involved with each project and offer support to both staff and clients.
The business has had an increase on new projects been awarded and has such require a new contract administrator to join their already successful construction team.
- Full responsibility for subcontract packages, procurement schedules etc
- Assistance in progress claims and variations
- Taking subcontracts through negotiation stage to finalization
- Overseeing all project costs, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- The administration of RFIs to architects, consultants & clients
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction contracts administration experience
- Previous experience of commercial developments is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!