Our clients are leaders in commercial & hospitality fitout. They have amazing offices in Sydney and employ a comprehensive team of PM's, Designers and site staff etc giving them the edge on D&C projects however also deal with head contract. The company have a branch network across the country covering all major states & currently an opportunity exists for a Site Manager to join their Sydney office covering projects in the Sydney metropolitan area. They have a well established client base and are working with new companies each month assisting them to grow.
- Full responsibility for subcontract packages, procurement schedules etc
- Assistance in progress claims and variations
- Taking subcontracts through negotiation stage to finalisation
- Overseeing all project costs, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- The administration of RFIs to architects, consultants & clients
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction contracts administration experience
- Previous experience of fitout/refurb projects is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!