Job Title: Contracts Administrator
Company: National Civil Contractor
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000 + Package
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join one of Australias leading contractors in their field. Due to upcoming projects, the Director of the business is looking for a project Contract Administrator.
Working very closely with an industry expert the contractor specialise in civil works and services accross projects in Sydney valued up to $20million.
- Subcontract procurement from initial enquiry to placement of order;
- Commercial management of subcontractor accounts from commencement on site to negotiation and agreement of final accounts
- Preparation of monthly applications for payment to the client and ensuring timeous certification and payment;
- Preparation of monthly cost value reconciliation reports;
- Preparation of monthly cost and value to complete forecasts in conjunction with the Director and Clients;
- Preparation of final accounts;
- Advise on procurement issues;
- Assist in cost and risk management
- Qualification in relevant field
- Experience overseeing projects up to $30million
- Strong relationship building and consulting skills
- Possess a proven ability to successfully communicate and influence across all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of Sydney construction market
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader
- Clear progression pathway from a business that likes to promote from within
- Discretionary bonus, phone and laptop
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Josh Kimber on Josh.Kimber@constructrecruit.com.au or 02 9194 6915.