Established over 50 years ago this leading main contractor is renowned for delivering good safe projects on time and within budget. Employing over 400 staff and with an annual turnover of close to $1Bn, the company have grown to a be one of the most respected companies in the industry. They work across all sectors including apartments, commercial, industrial, education, government etc. Currently an opportunity is open for a CA ON A $90M project in Botany to work alongside a formidable team on site including another CA an SPM.
- Full responsibility for subcontract packages, procurement schedules etc
- Assistance in progress claims and variations
- Taking subcontracts through negotiation stage to finalisation
- Overseeing all project costs, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- The administration of RFIs to architects, consultants & clients
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction contracts administration experience
- Previous experience of housing, multi storey resi or mixed use developments is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!