Contracts Administrator Opportunity:
My client is a top tier 2 civil contractor, and the business of choice for Australia's best. They have a strong presence throughout Australia. Due to workload, they need a highly skilled CA who can hit the ground running with a strong Civils bakground.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring construction schedules and specifications
- Ensuring resources are available ahead of time to achieve the works program
- Preparing subcontractor agreements for sign off
- Assess suppliers & subcontractors
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Min 5 years' experience on similar projects is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to work intelligently and autonomously
- Highly attractive salary package
- Great company culture
- Significant career growth opportunities within the business
- High-profile projects throughout Australia
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Josh Kimber on 0291 946 915.
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!