Our client has built a strong name for themselves over the last 40 years, now widely known & respected as a quality and trusted Aussie builder. With offices in Sydney, Brisbane & Canberra the company have branched out in other markets where they have experienced the same success as in Sydney due to their sound policies & ethics. This business have a very balanced culture and look after their team members. Being privately owned the hierachy is very flat and decisions are made quickly. The business work across different types of projects from apartments, aged care, education, health care, commercial & industrial, hospitality etc. Values of projects range from $10-50M. The company can offer you a stable environment with a strong professional team along with further scope to progress within the business.
- Full responsibility for subcontract packages, procurement schedules etc
- Assistance in progress claims and variations
- Taking subcontracts through negotiation stage to finalisation
- Overseeing all project costs, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- The administration of RFIs to architects, consultants & clients
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction contracts administration experience
- Previous experience of hotels, aged care/independent living, apartments is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!