- Salary up to $130k + super + bonuses
- $30million project in Sydney Metro
- Progression pathway to Project Management or Contracts Manager
My client is a top civil contractor, and the business of choice for a number of Tier 1 clients. They have a strong presence throughout Sydney. Due to a growing pipeline and continual workload my client need a highly skilled Contracts Administrator who can hit the ground running.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring construction schedules and specifications
- Ensuring resources are available ahead of time to achieve the works program
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Assess suppliers & subcontractors
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following
- Degree qualified in construction management or equivelant
- Min 5 years' experience with contracts
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to build relationships with clients and subcontractors
- Experience across variations and time extensions
- Salary package up to $150k
- Projects throughout Sydney Metro
- Significant career growth opportunities within the business
- Project related bonuses
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Josh Kimber on 0291 946 915.
All applications are confidential and no information will be released without prior consent.