Contracts Administrator- Commercial fit out projects up to $25M - Sydney
Our client is one of Australia's leading fit out and refurb contractors with a national presence and annual turnover close to $150M. They have an impeccable reputation in the industry and handle a variety of high-end and large-scale fit out and refurb projects up to $25M which will look great on your CV
- Preparing subcontractor packages, scopes of work and procurement schedules
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Sending out RFIs to third parties
- Management and tracking of project expenditure
- Handling progress claims and variations
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Building Construction or similar (trade background also considered)
- At least 3 years' experience in a Contract Administration role in Australia (preferably in NSW)
- Exposure to commercial projects up to $5M would be ideal
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Ambitious and driven to develop their career
- Team player who can work autonomously when required
For more information please call 02 9194 6914 quoting reference number BBBH224 or hit 'apply now' to be considered.
All correspondence will be in strict confidence and no personal information will be passed onto third parties without your prior knowledge and consent.