Contracts Administrator | Collingwood | Commercial New Build
With over 30 years' experience in the construction and property development industry, Our Client is one of the industry's most sought-after builders. The company has earned this enviable reputation by providing an extensive consultation process for every project, working in partnership with their clients and always delivering on their objectives. With an increase in new project the company would like to grow the current team with a new Contracts Administrators.
- Full responsibility for subcontract packages, procurement schedules etc
- Assistance in progress claims and variations
- Taking subcontracts through negotiation stage to finalization
- Overseeing all project costs, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- The administration of RFIs to architects, consultants & clients
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction contracts administration experience
- Previous experience of commercial construction is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to email@example.com or alternatively use the APPLY option!!